What has the world come to - I am blogging from my phone. ;)
I am in Florida. It is cold. I am not studying. I am enjoying great company with Bill & Michael. I am eating great food and drinking Mexican martinis and margaritas. I am not studying.
Life is great. I am not studying. (Did I mention that?) ;)
I headed to Austin last week after relaxing last week in Fort Worth for a day or two. There were a few parties last weekend including celebrating Molly's LSAT and an engagement party for Logan and Sadie. They get married January 1. Jason is in the wedding and it will be a blast.
We went shopping at the nice Tampa mall today. We did not buy anything but it was fun. I discovered the peppermint hot chocolate at Starbucks yesterday. I had to have another one today. It is too cold to run outside here in Clearwater, FL. So, I will play catch up when I get back to Austin Thursday.
I am very blessed with great friends and family. I am humbled by the helpful hearts of others, especially as a student!
Jason and I will drive to Nebraska next week for Christmas. Please pray for our safe travels in the winter weather.
Prayers, love and Christmas cheer to you,
adg
No comments:
Post a Comment