Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Break!


Hello!

It has been an amazing break. That is an understatement. ;) I have seen a lot of great friends here in Austin, including spending time with Jason.

Jason and I are driving to Nebraska for Christmas this year. Flights were very expensive (as always). We will drive to Edmond, OK tomorrow from Austin. We have to stop in Fort Worth to drop off Bosco. We will then drive the remainder of the way Christmas Eve. It is about 14 hours total from Austin to Spalding, Nebraska.

It was 85 degrees yesterday, a bit warm for December if you ask me. I am sure I will change my mind about wanting it to be a little colder after going to Nebraska in two days. :)

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Prayers & Christmas cheer to you! Happy b-day, Jesus!

love,
adg

No comments:

Post a Comment