Tonight is "Casino Night" hosted by our school, UNTHSC. It will be held at the historic Fort Worth Stockyards. It is a great time! Jason is coming from Austin (he also went last year) and Matt is also going.
Here is a picture from last year:
Tomorrow - GO BIG RED! I bought tickets for Jason and I to the Big XII game. It will be fun. There is an alumni group "North Texas Nebraskans" that I found in Fort Worth but I do not think that we will tailgate with them. We shall see! I'm sure Jason would prefer to not be do everything Huskers! ;)
GO BIG RED!
Here are pictures from last year's Big XII game that we also attended (it was very cold!):
Next week is our LAST week of class for this semester! HALLELUJAH!! We have a final in Pulmonary (lungs) on Monday and another final on Wednesday in Neurology.
Then, I am off to Austin! There are engagement parties, Christmas parties and other parties that I can not WAIT to attend with great friends! I am also going to Tampa Bay, FL to see family for a few days in 2 weeks. I will fly out from Austin and fly back only to depart (driving) to Nebraska with Jason for Christmas!
Have a great wkend!
love,
adg
No comments:
Post a Comment