I haven't blogged in a few weeks. I guess I can give the usual 'busy' excuse. :)
We're winding down school this semester. There are 15 days of class/exams left and 20 days until I will be laying on a beach! I have not went on a "real" vacation for the purpose of strictly a vacation for myself -- in a long time. I am sure most of us can say this. Fortunately, I like to live life to the fullest and have determined it is time to take some time for myself! It also helps having a boyfriend who also has the same mindset. ;)
We have drafted our first draft of our master's project -- what a relief! It is about 27 pages long. It was a lot of hard work and I can honestly say that you can throw a randomized controlled trial, etc. in front of me and I will be able to tell you if the study is "good" or not.
It is my birthday today. It was very humbling to see on the Today show this morning a couple that had their 104th and 105th birthdays today. What a blessing to live that long -- and with your significant other!
What am I doing for my birthday? We celebrated last weekend with a pool party at my apartment. It is always nice to forget about school for a few hours (or a day!). We had great food and great company. It was an amazing weekend.
Saturday was Gpa Blue's b-day. He would have been 84. We talked about death & dying in our behavior class today. It is always helpful to learn information that you can use for your patients and also for yourself. Happy b-day, Gpa! Love you!
Thank you for reading and have a blessed rest of the week!
Prayers & Love,
adg
No comments:
Post a Comment