
I am not blogging as often as I would like once again.... time is valuable! We have actually had a bit more time to spare in school lately and I need to discipline myself a bit more!
As I am typing this, a thunderstorm just moved through and I have not heard thunder like that in a long time! Bosco was sitting on my bed behind me a bit scared and watching the rain impact my windows violently.
The Rangers won last night and are World Series bound! I would like to go to a game but that is not in my budget of time or money, I would suppose!
Last weekend my Grandma Blue and Mom came to visit! Jason was also in town. It was a great weekend. We went to the museums around Fort Worth, the Fort Worth Symphony Orchestra (this was FANTASTIC!), UNTHSC Fall Festival, Los Vaqueros authentic mexican food (not that great), among other places. I had not seen my Gma since February when my Gpa passed away. My Mom came to visit in July - so it had been about 3 months
since Matt and I saw here.
What else is happening....
I am going to Austin next wkend for the annual friends Halloween party, El Paso for Thanksgiving to visit Jason's family, Tampa to see family in December, driving (yes, driving - through snow probably) to Nebraska for Christmas with Jason, back to Austin for a friends wedding on New Year's Day and then to Cayman Islands in January with Jason for a work trip!
Busy, busy! But, so grateful for all of the gifts of family and friends.
School is moving right along! We are currently in the following blocks: cardiology, ENT, and orthopedics. We are about to start pulmonary (lungs) and neurology.
Here is the latest countdown:
46 days - Christmas break
79 days - Cayman Islands
140 days - rotations (yeah!)
574 days - graduation.
Have a blessed wkend!
love & prayers~
adg
No comments:
Post a Comment