adg's life in short

Thursday, August 19, 2010

PA Profession One of the Top 25 Best-paying Jobs for Women - American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)

Yay!
PA Profession One of the Top 25 Best-paying Jobs for Women - American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
Posted by amber at 11:20 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

me:

amber
Fort Worth, TX, United States
I'm currently attending the University of North Texas Health Science Center Physician Assistant Program. I am in my final clinical year (YAY!). It is a three year program and I will graduate in May 2012 & get married June 30, 2012! I love life. I am forever grateful. I think that Dr. Chapman and his books could change the world (i.e. The 5 Love Languages). Faith is the most important aspect of my life. I love God, myself, Jason, my family, friends, cooking, baking, taking chances, margaritas, chocolate, cheese, shoes, purses, autumn, skiing, photography and animals. I am a country girl at heart. I want to go on a hot air balloon, travel the world, retire on an island, serve those less fortunate than me and implement quality into healthcare. I can't wait to be a loving wife and mother.
View my complete profile

"For I know well the plans I have for you, plans to give you a future full of hope." Jeremiah 29:11

"For I know well the plans I have for you, plans to give you a future full of hope." Jeremiah 29:11

My family...

My family...

My love...

My love...

My new favorite song: Andrew Peterson, "Dancing in the Minefields"

One of my favorite songs....

What I Have Scribed..

  • ►  2011 (7)
    • ►  May 15 - May 22 (1)
    • ►  February 13 - February 20 (1)
    • ►  January 30 - February 6 (1)
    • ►  January 23 - January 30 (1)
    • ►  January 16 - January 23 (1)
    • ►  January 9 - January 16 (1)
    • ►  January 2 - January 9 (1)
  • ▼  2010 (50)
    • ►  December 19 - December 26 (1)
    • ►  December 12 - December 19 (1)
    • ►  November 28 - December 5 (2)
    • ►  November 14 - November 21 (3)
    • ►  November 7 - November 14 (2)
    • ►  October 24 - October 31 (2)
    • ►  October 17 - October 24 (3)
    • ►  October 3 - October 10 (1)
    • ►  September 26 - October 3 (1)
    • ►  September 5 - September 12 (2)
    • ►  August 22 - August 29 (4)
    • ▼  August 15 - August 22 (5)
      • UNT Board of Regents approves MD degree program�|�...
      • PA Profession One of the Top 25 Best-paying Jobs f...
      • MyPyramid Menu Planner
      • Sales Tax Holiday (98-490)
      • Another busy week ahead!
    • ►  August 8 - August 15 (5)
    • ►  August 1 - August 8 (1)
    • ►  July 25 - August 1 (4)
    • ►  July 18 - July 25 (1)
    • ►  July 11 - July 18 (1)
    • ►  May 30 - June 6 (1)
    • ►  April 25 - May 2 (2)
    • ►  April 4 - April 11 (1)
    • ►  March 28 - April 4 (1)
    • ►  March 21 - March 28 (1)
    • ►  March 14 - March 21 (1)
    • ►  March 7 - March 14 (1)
    • ►  February 7 - February 14 (1)
    • ►  January 24 - January 31 (1)
    • ►  January 10 - January 17 (1)
  • ►  2009 (3)
    • ►  December 27 - January 3 (1)
    • ►  December 20 - December 27 (2)

"Shine"......

Travel theme. Powered by Blogger.

Another good one...