Sunday, August 15, 2010

Another busy week ahead!

The weekend flew by so quickly...

I had a day of no studying yesterday and that was great. I had some girlfriends over Saturday night for some wine & cheese. We played Catchphrase and had a great time!

Today was study and church day - as usual.

I start a different supervised practice rotation Tuesday in pediatrics. I'm looking forward to this since it is with one of my favorite professors. She is a great teacher.

You may be asking yourself: I wonder if Amber has any exams this week?
..... My answer of course is YES! We have a final exam in hematology (leukemia, lymphoma, cancer, etc.) on Thursday and another test Wednesday in Obstetrics & gynecology (HPV, cancer, etc.).

My great friend Christi is coming to the DFW area next weekend to visit her parents and I will get out of Fort Worth for a few hours to go see her and her family! I am excited to see her and escape for a bit!

Please pray for my two exams this week!

love,
adg

No comments:

Post a Comment