Sunday, August 22, 2010

Keep on, keepin' on......

This weekend was GREAT. And needed.

I did not study very much Friday or Saturday. My great friend, Christi and her husband Thomas came to DFW to visit her family. It was VERY nice to get out of town for a while - away from school! Her family is very gracious and loving. I'm blessed to have such amazing friends.

Today was a productive day. I studied Endocrinology, created a presentation for a leadership workshop, prepared for lecture tomorrow, critiqued a 30 page master's systematic review, completed a SOAP note (summary of a patient visit/appointment) and worked out.

This week will not be nearly as bad as the last 5 weeks have been. We do not have another exam until next Friday - the last day of class before Labor Day weekend! That means it is time to catch up on other projects and busy work. We have 9 hours of lecture tomorrow on pregnancy and labor/delivery - including a video on live birth. I'm pretty excited!

This Friday we will wind down the week with a happy hour by my pool. Then, Jason will be here later in the evening for the weekend!

I will go to Austin for Labor Day weekend. We are going tubing/camping in New Braunfels for a few nights. New Braunfels is approx. 50 miles south of Austin. Then, we will see more friends in Austin.

I am ready for a vacation!

Have a great week!

love,
adg

No comments:

Post a Comment