As I sit here and wonder if anyone reads this..... I am very humbled. :)
I am glad to have such a feeling after the CRAZY, CRAZY first few weeks of the fall semester. I had to take a break from studying today and workout to relieve some stress. It worked.
Anyway, back to the humbling moment. I walk into Starbucks to study & see a gentleman around my age in a wheelchair with his guide dog. My heart fell to the floor as I saw him move through the people. He came back with the Starbucks employee and she helped him gather his things and exit. I had immediately wished that I knew he needed a little help and I would have lent a helping hand. God bless him and his beautiful black lab doggie.
Well, I suppose it is time to return to studying for our Geriatric final exam tomorrow! My hot chocolate is almost gone and I haven't even started studying yet. ;)
Thank you for the hot chocolate, dearest Jason. I appreciate your love, support and gifts of chocolate very much. :)
Please pray for my sanity, endurance and success!
love,
adg
No comments:
Post a Comment