Tuesday, January 26, 2010

moving right along...

Where has the month gone?

We have our first pharmacology (drugs) exam tomorrow. That class is definitely the most challenging for me. The other more complex one as I mentioned is pathology but it is all a repeat for me (med tech school). Yay!

I have no idea if anyone is reading this or not, but I like to journal and this is serving as my 'outlet' since I do not have a lot of time to journal with school, etc. So, if you're reading this - thanks and let me know you are reading it! :)

Other than school, Matt & I went to check out the "Fort Worth Stock Show & Rodeo" this past wkend. Some of my friends from school went along as well. It was fun to get out & do something out of the ordinary. The location of the show is only 2 blocks from my school so I drive by it every day. It is a big show and lasts almost a month. We didn't go to the rodeo, only walked around the animals & surveyed the carnival. Some got funnel cakes or a corndog... I am looking forward to attending the TX state fair next year - I have wanted to go for many years but really hope to go next year for sure. Alas, I will have to see with school but hope to go!

Matt is probably moving out soon. He is ready to sleep on a real bed & have his own place to store clothes! Again, it has been nice having someone around; I have enjoyed it. He will more than likely live not far from my school (which is only about 2-3 miles from my apt.).

Thanks for reading & have a great rest of the week!

adg

No comments:

Post a Comment