
So, here I am starting a blog. Inspired by one of my favorite people, Jen-nae.
What's going on in my life? Well, for starters - snow. Snow, snow, snow and wind. We can't forget about that Nebraska wind. Snow + wind = blizzard. This is the first Christmas that we've ever been snowed in. Of course, when I wanted to be on a schedule to get back to Texas to spend more time with friends. On Jesus' birthday, he decided that I would not be on that schedule.
Instead of driving 100 miles to visit with the Blue family (Mom's side), we drove across the road to join the Bauer family. By driving, I mean that John led in his tractor, plowing the snow drifts, and we followed in 4-wheel drive. It's a good thing that Grandma Bauer lives ~400 yards across the road!
We're watching 'Julie & Julia' after my wonderful mother bought my brother, Matt, the cookbook "Mastering the Art of French Cooking" for Christmas. He just returned from being in Europe for the last three months. Lucky for me, he will be living with me until he finds a job & place to live! I can't wait to be treated with Julia's recipes!
Adios for today and I hope that all of you had a blessed Christmas with your loved ones. God Bless you all.
Happy Birthday, Jesus!
No comments:
Post a Comment