Friday, February 4, 2011

feb. one thru four: snow days!

I have not had school for four days this week! It is a little hard to believe!

We had rain, sleet and then snow on Tuesday night. Since Bosco is a Texas native, she didn't know what to think - like most Texas natives.


I studied (only a little) on Tuesday. We were supposed to have our gastroenterology final exam on Wednesday. That didn't happen. My brother, Matty, and I went grocery shopping and witnessed plenty of Texas natives trying to bare the snow and ice. For as long as I live in Texas, it will be interesting to this "northerner" to witness those who are not used to it. Now, I understand that I talk about this alot, but unless you grew up with this, you don't get it. ;) Much the same way that I still can not stand the grueling Texas heat for months on end. I LOVE Texas and do NOT plan on leaving but again - I speak my mind. :) Most of you know me and know that I tend to speak my mind.

So, here we are at the end of the week. I really need to start studying again. Assuming we have our GI final Monday I probably need to refresh myself on the subject, eh? We have another final exam next Friday in genitourinary/renal (kidney, prostate, etc.) that I also need to start studying. Fun times!


I hope that you are all staying warm! It was barely snowing when I started to type this but it has since stopped. The sun is out and I imagine that some of it will melt today.

The Super Bowl is BIG talk around here, of course. It is quite ironic that there are fans from Pittsburgh and Green Bay in Texas - only to arrive with freezing temps. Here is a video from one of the news stations - it's actually quite funny (and one of my friends is in it). The snow better be gone before the Super Bowl on Sunday! ;)


Have a great weekend!

love & prayers,
adg

No comments:

Post a Comment