Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Supervised Practice rotations begin next week!



The above picture is from last month. We were practicing sutures (sewing wounds basically) on human cadavers. It was fun but I honestly got a little bored! Practice makes perfect (with patience). :)

I begin supervised practice next week! It is basically the bridge to rotations, if you will... I will basically go to clinic one afternoon a week and work with patients! Yes! That is why we are in school!

I am with an internal medicine PA for one day and then with a pediatric PA for the rest of the sessions (a total of four).

The rest of the week consists of two quizzes, an exam & a group presentation -- in the fields of geriatrics, endocrinology, ob/gyn and hematology.

Jason comes to visit this weekend and that will be the highlight of my week!

Wish me luck!

prayers & love,
adg

1 comment:

  1. look how grow-ned up you look!

    and cadavers = gross.

    ReplyDelete