Saturday, July 24, 2010

Let's hit the ground running......

Summer was here. Now, it has passed! Time flies....!

We had a two week break, summer session (five weeks - Dermatology and EKG classes) and then two more weeks for summer break. I was in a wedding at a winery in Grapevine (between Fort Worth and Dallas. My Mom visited for a few days and then I headed to Austin. I came back to Fort Worth to help with and participate in a few orientation activities for the incoming PA students.

While Mom was visiting we went to the Cowgirl Museum, Fort Worth Water Gardens and also shopped & relaxed. It was her first time visiting since Matt moved down here in January.

I went to the shooting range with Matt the other day. After all, we do live in Texas! It was actually very interesting and I enjoyed it.

The fall semester starts Monday. We are taking 23 credit hours and we start our "blocks." We study different areas of medicine in a few weeks and take a test over it. It will be very intense - similar to the first semester of PA school. It will go very quickly, though!

Our classes include: master's project (finalizing thesis), health promotion/disease prevention, supervised practice (prepare & go to clinic - "working"), cardiology, orthopedics, pulmonary, endocrinology, ear/nose/throat, oncology, neurology, reproductive.

Let's do this!

Please pray for continued success!

prayers, love & blessing to you~
adg

No comments:

Post a Comment