It is a gorgeous day today! Seventy degrees and a perfect day for a trail run! There were a lot of people out running, walking & biking.
I did some spring cleaning this morning so that I can come home to a clean apartment after the medical mission trip. It is nice to "forget" about school for a few days, although I should be reading journal articles for our Master's project. We'll see if that happens in Mexico...
There is a BBQ later this afternoon at the mission trip organizer's home. We will be getting supplies (i.e. medicine, gloves, etc.) ready so that we can pack them in our suitcases & fly to Puebla tomorrow (via Mexico City).
My brother and I will then go to a birthday party for one of my friends whom I met in Austin. She moved up here to Fort Worth a few months before I did and I do not get to see her often with school. We have a few other mutual friends and I am involved with a weekly bible study with them (when I can attend with studies).
Please keep our mission team in your prayers over the next week! I will update this blog as time allows in Puebla!
Love & Prayers~
adg
No comments:
Post a Comment